1. Our Commitment to Privacy
1.6. What Information is Being Collected
We collect personal information and non-personal information through the Website. Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual. Non-personal information is aggregated information, IP addresses and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity.
- Non-Personal Information – When you visit the Website, we may collect non-personal information, such as a catalog of the Website pages you visit. Non-personal information is generally collected through the Website from the following sources: website analysis software, environmental variables, and other similar technologies and information that you voluntarily provide.
- Information That You Voluntarily Provided – We also collect non-personal information (e.g., your geographic location, etc.) when you voluntarily provide such information to us. When such information is not combined with any personal information, such information is considered to be non-personal information, as it does not personally identify you or any other user. Additionally, we may aggregate personal information in a manner that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Website. Such aggregate information is considered non-personal information for purposes of this Policy.
1.7 How and When is the Information Being Used?
Personal Information – We may use personal information we collect in the following ways:
- Fulfillment of Requests. We may use personal information collected about you to provide you with services or information that you request.
- Administrative Communications. From time to time we may use personal information to send to you important information regarding the Website, or changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Other Communications. From time to time, we may use personal information to inform you of products, programs, services and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you and/or to deliver to you our newsletter. Such commercial information and/or newsletter shall be delivered to you only if you opt-in to receive such information.
- Internal Business Purposes. We may also use personal information for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis and audits.
1.8. We Protect Your Information
1.10 Cookies and Online User Experience
- Your Online Privacy
You can visit the J.PAPAGIANNOULIS BROS S.A Group website without providing any information about yourself. If you prefer to contact us and provide personal information, we are committed to respect it and to treat it securely and lawfully. We protect your privacy. You may be asked for personal information only as a response to your request, for example while using one of our online contact form or when adding your e-mail address to our mailing list.
2. Cookies – What are They?
Cookies are a short text file which is stored on your computer or other device while visiting a website. Some cookies are deleted when your browser is closed. However, others cookies remain on your device until they expire or you delete them. These cookies enable us to remember things about you and your preferences for your next visits at J.PAPAGIANNOULIS BROS S.A Group’s Website.
3. How to Control or Delete Cookies?
If you want to restrict, block or delete cookies, you can do so through your browser settings. Use The HELP option within your browser to find out all about cookies control. You are also welcome to learn more about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org or to use any search engine for seeking independent information about cookies.
a. Present content in the language you set.
b. Provide information that is more relevant to you.
c. Optimize the online experience.
5. The Analytics Cookies We Use Include:
6. Third Party Cookies
We may use third-party cookies from marketing partners. These cookies are used to deliver adverts that are most relevant to you and your personal interests. These cookies track your browsing history across third party websites. If you wish to control, prevent or delete this type of cookies, please follow your browser’s cookies settings. Third-party companies we may partner with include: Google Search Adwords • LinkedIn • Facebook • Pinterest • Twitter.
For any inquiry you may have, pls contact; email@example.com